Sunday 8 March 2009

About this blog

Given the amount of theater (or 'theatre,' as they say in this country) that I see, I figured it would be a good and nice idea to share my thoughts on the shows I see. So now we have a little forum where friends can follow along with some of the fun stuff I do and see in London (and eat on my companion blog "Stuff I Eat in London", where visitors can get some ideas for shows to see (or avoid) when you're visiting, and where fellow theatergoers can share their thoughts on the shows I see.

So to get a sense of my theater tastes, you can check out my old blog, that has now for years been neglected but I once faithfully kept with my New York theater buddy Lydia. Hopefully the bustling readership from that blog will transfer over to this new one (Hi Lydia's grandma!), and I might even get some new readers. Ambitious, I know.

In any case, since I've already seen a bunch of shows but haven't been blogging, I'll just try to throw up a quick post for each, but then really start reviewing starting now. Pretty exciting, huh? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment